Interacting with a supercomputer is very different from using a workstation. Pawsey supercomputers are shared by many users who run many different applications at the same time. As such, this section guides you in the use of tools and processes that help to manage such complexity.
- Logging In explains how to access Pawsey supercomputing systems.
- In File Management, you learn how to transfer data to and from our infrastructure, as well as how to properly manage it while it resides on Pawsey premises.
- Linux Environment discusses the main Linux commands for interacting with the operating system.
- Software Stack gives an overview of the installed software, how to interact with it, and how you might build your own.
- Finally, Job Scheduling and Interactive Supercomputing explain how applications are submitted for execution on Pawsey supercomputers.