When accessing the help application using a Pawsey login.
Lodging a ticket via email
Managing your ticket via email
With your Pawsey login.
- You can continue to work via email as used by people with no login (as above).
- Or with a login you can go to the portal to lodge, monitor and manage your tickets.
Lodging a ticket using your Pawsey login
- This will show a form to be completed with some basic fields in it, complete the form with as much information as you have to help the technicians to best provide support. The forms may differ depending on which one you choose, but complete what you can.
- It will email you a confirmation with the ticket details in it, there is also link at the bottom of the email you can use which will send you to the ticket in the system so you can manage your ticket.
You can manage your ticket via your login to the Service Desk by following the ticket link, or just logging into the Service Desk and going to the portal located here: https://support.pawsey.org.au/portal/servicedesk/customer/portal
- Monitor the status of your ticket.
- See any comments in the ticket.
- Add comments to the ticket.
- Add attachments to the ticket.
- Add people to the ticket so they get updates.