Pawsey offers a variety of trainings to its users to help bridge the gap between research and high performance computing. This includes:
- Introductory courses to Pawsey, supercomputing, cloud computing, and visualisation, and
- Advanced courses on MPI, OpenMP and GPU programming.
For more information see User Training.
To help build skills in computational science, Pawsey offers:
- Internships: 10-week Program. Interns are matched to challenging research projects supervised by leading researchers, using the world-class supercomputing resources at Pawsey.
- Learn@Pawsey. This one-stop data shop supports the exploration of real data - your data - collected from surveys.
- Sleep. Create real class "sleep data' via the sleep survey. Create your own graphs. Hear from Sleep Scientists. Investigate the impacts of exercise, diet, and technology (your phone!) on sleep.
- Trees & Satellites. In development. Coming soon!
For more information see Education Outreach.
Pawsey also organises events, such as Communities of Practice panels, conferences, and specialist seminars.