Pawsey supports a wide range of software packages from Physics to Bioinformatics, from Chemistry to Fluid Dynamics. All packages are managed by and accessed through the Module System. Different software may be installed on different machines due to their intended purposes
When logged into a system, this will list all software on that system which is available via modules
When logged into a system, this will search and list all software on that system which contains the keyword "align" in its description
The following list is a subset of the centrally installed (supported) software at Pawsey. The full list is significantly larger. The list on this page contains popular packages and those where we have documentation on how to use on Pawsey systems.
Compiling and Debugging Tools
- Allinea Forge. Debugging with Allinea DDT - PBS
- Cray compilers. See General Compiling and Compiling on a Cray
- GCC - Gnu compiler collection. See General Compiling and Compiling on a Cray
- Intel compilers, Intel MPI and math libraries. See General Compiling and Compiling on a Cray
- PGI compiler, for OpenACC support.
- LAPACK and SaLAPACK- use cray-libsci or intel-mkl
- FFTW - use cray-fftw, fftw or intel-mkl