The Pawsey Supercomputing Centre schedules Maintenances for the first Tuesday of every month, between 0800 and 2000.
Whilst not every Maintenance will require outages to services, Pawsey systems should be considered as "at risk" during those times.
- Upgrade ScoutAM software
- Upgrade DDN storage SFAOS
- 09:00 Banksia works starts.
- 09:30 ScoutAM software downloaded and copied.
- 13:40 Half the ScoutAM server nodes have been updated.
- 16:00 ScoutAM upgrade completed.
- 17:00 post maintenance checks completed and certificate update work tests undertaken.
- 17:14 System back for use on all nodes - maintenance record updated.
DDN SFAOS update has been deferred until November maintenance