Points of Contact:
- Mark O'Shea
- Mark Gray
- Pawsey Users
- Update to QOS settings on Galaxy to stop runaway submissions to scheduler.
- Addition of new MWA (radio astronomy) operations related group.
- HCA firmware upgrades to zeus nodes, including the login node.
- Group filesystem reboot.
- Galaxy and Magnus Cray maintenance (replacement of cables and rectifiers).
- Recompilation of LAMMPS on Pawsey systems.
Apart from the activities to support the radio astronomy operations and LAMMPS community users should see no change in functionality of the systems.